What to Expect on the Day of Your Surgery
We ask our new patients to arrive 30 minutes prior to their appointment time. All other follow-up patients are asked to arrive 15 minutes prior to their appointment time. This early arrival time is to allow an ample amount of time to complete the registration and check-in process.
When you come for your appointment, don’t forget to bring the following important information:
- A Photo ID
- Any medical records from other physicians who have treated you for your current condition.
- A list of all medications you are currently taking.
- All medical insurance cards.
- An insurance authorization or a written referral from your primary care doctor, if required by your insurance company.
- Completed new patient forms (See section below for downloadable forms).
Failure to do so may result in your appointment being rescheduled.
During your initial appointment, you will meet with your doctor to discuss and devise a surgical plan that will meet your needs. Please be prepared to answer questions, ask questions and discuss options.
Once on site, enter the parking deck at the end of Northwood St. and drive up to the top level. Enter the building and the CCS office is directly inside on the third floor. If you need assistance you may unload on the ground floor and take the elevators to the 3rd floor.